Sunday, January 22, 2012

The 17 Day Diet

A few weeks ago I decided to try out a diet! After a lot of researching I finally found a normal one that I could probably stick to! its called The 17 Day Diet. I actually heard about this diet while watching Dr Phil. Yes, I know I watch day-time TV sometimes... Don't judge me yet, I happen to be a pretty cool person. So yeah I was like wow this mustn't be one of those fad diets where you gain all the weight back after you finish! So I went to the book store stood in the 'lifestyle' aisle for just over an hour reading through all these diet books.Which one was suitable for me? Did I want to eat raw oysters for breakfast? Did I want to eat meat protein for the 1st week? Most of them made me feel like I wanted to gag. In the end The 17 Day Diet made me want to kill myself the least. So I bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment